My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Snow

Finally caught up with myself I don't know where the last few weeks have gone to.  I have been making some cards I just haven't had the time to show you them.


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 11cm x 14cm.
Lili Of the Valley Stamp - Simply Sophisticated.
Martha Stewart Design Paper.
Teddy Bear Parade - Cricut Cartridge.
Woodware Punch - Snowflake.
Embellishments from own stash.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #123 Anything Goes.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Baby It's Cold Outside.

Love Linda xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hope your okay and pleased your still getting some okay time this is a great card love
    Hugs Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and beautiful card... I love all that sparkle. :o) So happy I fluttered in for a closer look from MIM! :o) I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda