My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 28 December 2012

New Years Baby Bella and Bronte Winter Wonderland DT Card


The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Miria.  The theme for this week is New Beginnings so we would like to see you create a Christmas project or a Non Christmas project with a theme of New Beginnings I have chosen New Year.

We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp who are giving away $15 Voucher.

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 11cm x 14cm.
Mo Manning Digital Stamp - New Years Baby Bella and Bronte.
Martha Stewart Design Paper.
Tim Holtz Decorative Strip Die - Vintage Market.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge:  Challenge #120 Anything Goes.


Love Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. oh now this is fabulous what a great card to celebrate the new year a wonderful image too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card Linda, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that image is so much fin.. i love the little doggy
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Linda. Love the really cute image and your layout is super.

    I spotted you over at MIM and thought I would come for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, Oh this is just the cutest card ever!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! Love the DP you've used as background - it's perfect for a New Year's celebration themed card! I came over from MIM to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda