My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 1 June 2012

A Thorny Affair Winter Wonderland DT Card

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Lisa.  The theme for this week is Holly.  So we would like to see holly on your Christmas projects.

We are sponsored by Crafters Companion
The prize is £10 voucher.

Here is my Card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.15cm.
Penny Black Stamp - A Thorny Affair.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Vine Trim.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The holly berries were highlighted using a white maker pen this makes them look more dimensional.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday: Week #91 Anything Goes.
Christmas Card Challenge: Week #26 Bling.
Crimbo Crackers: Challenge #16 Photo Inspiration.

Love Linda xxx

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute and I love the punched border.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the cute image.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week and good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Linda, love that border.


    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Linda and great for the challenge :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple elegance quite striking love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hedgehog-so well done and the punch is great. I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is DARLING!!! LOVE all the white space--and the hedgehog is a little doll! Fabulous holiday card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great minds think alike Linda....I love this image and you've made a beautiful, elegant card.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Christmas Card Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card. It is simple, yet elegant. I love the vine trim. I can see that being a very useful tool to have for holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card and fab hedgie! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda